Yorkshire Pudding Rally

48 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2015 13:57:06 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

And what's happened to this is it still on                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yes this is on and yes we will be there Big smilePartyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yep they changed dates as was doubled book with wedding. Tickets £20.00 plus booking fee online. That's what seen on their web page.                                                                                                                                                                              
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Ticket ordered and paid for, see you there playmates.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I really enjoyed this rally both times ive been but last year was ace!

Here is hoping this year will be just as brilliant.

Getting giddy just thinking about it!                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just booked 2 tickets for this.  I wouldn't bother using the phone line.  Got through earlier this morning, bloke said, "Can you ring me back around 10.30"?.  All I got was, put on hold, "caller knows you are waiting" then "caller cannot take call, try later".  Still, got them now. Easier online although you have to register to page.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Mine are on their way via my mate Martin, who is a MAG Marshall, he picks em up from the MAG meeting for me, its much easier. Top Geezer!

Maybe see you there Clarkee :)                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport

Yes, GBNP, all being well. Looking forward to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Always a good weekend xx
See you there...ticket was a birthday pressie :>> Thank you 

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Ticket has arrived, unfortunately I can't get the time off.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

But 66....surely you'll be poorly that weekend !!??

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate

i can hear 66 moaning about his dicky tummy allready                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

looking forward to this one should be a good party as usual BeerPartyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Not long now. Giddy just thinking about it **fun, fun, FUN!!**                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Yep yippeeeeeeee.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Had to take myself of this event, i,ll be awy in the Alps riding, not been to a rally this year yet, always doing somthing elise but hopefull will get ti the rock and bike rally at Squies                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

That's a shame Bill.. but riding in the Alps sounds much more exciting! Thumbs Up 
Have a great time, see you at the Rock n Bike! Thumbs Up

Clarkee, will be good to see you again, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

If anyone needs a ticket for this one, let me know... face value £20.

Thanks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

See you there guys and  gals :-) 

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Not long now..getting giddy kipperishitus! ?? :D                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 683 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption