farm yard rally

69 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2015 11:43:00 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

I can't find a thread on the F Y P do we have one                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

we do now mr bill Thumbs Up we will be there as usual Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

They doing limited Thursday tickets as well gates open 3pm cost £5.00 ontop of your £30.00 plus booking fee online.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

But you can't go in the fire field on the Thursday                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

But you can't go in the fire field on the Thursday                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Sorry Bill but i dont understand what the issue is. If you want to get a good spot on fire field, go early on Friday. If you want to go on Thursday then accept whats on offer. Simples really.

I think its great that MAG have given the option to arrive on Thursday, considering that they are usually on site for a week + prior to the event getting it ready for everyone to party hard and then about a week getting everything cleaned up afterwards.

Opening to public on Thursday adds a different dimension to the logistics for them .i.e. marshalling gates, security, making sure food n drink etc is in place and another day to toilet clean!

I think they deserve a round of applause for even considering opening a day earlier, let alone doing it.

Why do people always expect more, than what is really feasible?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think what Bill means is that those who go on the Thursday have to camp in the non-fire field.
This will mean a split BM camp, as many will choose the fire field.

This is really not a big deal, as all can still enjoy the late night banter around the fire.

What I do find strange tho, is the number of peeps who put their names down, but keeps themselves to themselves. Why bother say you're coming if you don't want to join in?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@xk, i know some people prefer to camp away from the fires, orhers camp with old friends (as they have done so for many years), some prefer to be alone.

The main thing is that most peeps show their faces for a chinwag at some stage over the weekend to catch up with BM members.

Im looking forward to this year, as i do every year. Will catch up at some stage with everyone i am sure!
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

There is no issue it's just to let people know that they can't get into the field most of us use the Thursday                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

It's a few years since I did the farmyard. It used to be awesome.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ Steve only done it the once but was brill despite it pouring it down all the time lol wasn't sure what field we camped but do remember it was near to holy joes coffee tent lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

It would of been the none fire field Sal                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mandy (ninjalou) has the distinction of being the only person ever to have been asked to leave Holy Joes coffee tent!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Can't believe that xk she is there best customer                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

looking forward to this again this year should be good and the lovely miff is coming for the saturday night as well party on peepsBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

soooo this is the next rally for me and russ 5-6 wks not doing too much this year unfortunatley due to health reasons among others hospital appointments grrrrrr but hopefully afterwards will be able to do lots more.hope to catch up with you all over the weekend Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Lol Xk. I forgot where I was and lit a cigarette up
But was back with my friends in holy Joes this wk end . I was forgiven                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But how many 'Hail Marys' did it cost?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I am up for this one again. Last year we couldn't get in with the BMers but we did see most peeps at some point Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Best bit is the banter 'round the fire of an evening.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6709 seconds. There are 834 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption