Things to do in an empty chat room

50 Posts | Latest reply on 04/05/2015 21:30:14 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

oh poor Double Six...ya want that kissing better????                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

It was a long time ago RB, shortly after I first joined the site but I still get twinges from the enormous bruises I sustained! Hopefully remedial first aid to help with my convalescance will be on hand tomorrow evening, followed by chinese food, followed by brandy, followed by more remedial laying on of the hands. IF, I am a good boy that is.
PCGuru's Profile
PCGuru

12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

H & S? Manuals? They don't exist in here do they?

If they do they want taking out back & shooting with extreme prejudice, IMMEDIATELY!

I could paint my toenails too.....

Or someone elses. Got a 6" brush around here somewhere!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Rofl @Guru!

What about hula hooping ? If i push the sofa out of the way n i keep away from the TV....

Think i might give this a try over the coming week or so ... When no one, is peeking through the window of course! ; )                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

hula hoop is stashed at the back of the sofa.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I've been too busy this weekend to try but watch this space Thumbs Up

count the cracks in the ceiling Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

today I am mostly going to try air guitar                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sit quietly and meditate .

Yes I know - as if I could be quiet long enough ! I am working on it though.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sing Really, Really, Loudly Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If no accommodating ladies present, just leaves a wank...

*waits for censorship by miss goody 2 shoes*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 641 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption