Things to do in an empty chat room

50 Posts | Latest reply on 04/05/2015 21:30:14 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well you are a braver lass than me, I don't even know what some of those things do!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I do Shocked Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

ooh you are just a naughty Ant lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

In: manchester

Talk to me! im good company haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Well if its an empty chat room, one of us wouldnt be in it ... But hey next time your in there holler n i will endeavour to join ya!                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Someone could water the plants if they have time on their hands ?
I won't volunteer I always kill them .                                                                                                                                                                              
the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

In: manchester

talk to the plants ;-) as no one would know haha                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Scoff all the biscuits in secret.  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

clean up all the crumbs left by certain culprits ....  

You KNOW who you are!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

not me....I don't leave crumbs :-)

I am going to hula hoop.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hand Jive maybe Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Paint my toe nails - Shocked   oh no my secrets out Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Read my book ! Peace at last .                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

juggling...need the practice                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You aint still throwing those blokes around the office are ya @RB??!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
PCGuru's Profile
PCGuru

12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Watch the tumbleweed....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@PC do something to occupy yourself for goodness sake!  What about watching a H & S dvd or reading a manual *chuckles*                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Hopscotch.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

at the risk of some of you hurting yourselves...

I am putting the dart board back up.                                                                                                                                                                                
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Before riding a Raliegh chopper or using a pogo stick in the chatroom, please have a good look round to make sure there are no coffee mugs left lying around or indeed that KC's toys have been put back in the toybox, I didn't and suffered the consequences!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption