do you believe in fairies

14 Posts | Latest reply on 27/04/2015 18:15:23 by madscots | Go to original / last post
vanguard's Profile
vanguard

In: derby
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

just in conversation this got brought up and fairy fortes in irland what do you think ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Fairies lived in the wall at the bottom of my Grandad's garden, behind the lilac trees... I spent many, many hours kneeling on a blanket box staring out of the bedroom window expectantly, armed with a small torch n a wagon wheel. I never did see them but I BELIEVE.
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Of course fairies exist, they wear boots and dance with dwarves, Ozzy told us that back in the 70's                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i do i do i do xx

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Of course,why would you not?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

fairies do exist look I got a picture of one                                                                                                                                                                                
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww linz   Hug

what was the wagon wheel for ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I was such a cutie when i was small, others say gullible :0

Wagon Wheel was ENE..

Emergency Nibble Equipment!                                                                                                                                                                              
vanguard's Profile
vanguard

In: derby
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

curly worly were better see j.c more believe than you think x                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I know they exist, used to work with one lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton

Yay, at least we're not the only ones VG....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Watched a bit of Labyrinth last night and learnt that fairies do exist but are nasty little things that goblins kill with a spray.

If you think fairies are nice you've got it all wrong according to Terry Jones and Jim Henson.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Watched a bit of Labyrinth last night and learnt that fairies do exist but are nasty little things that goblins kill with a spray.

If you think fairies are nice you've got it all wrong according to Terry Jones and Jim Henson.....                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I thought this was going to be about sports bike riders in their baby rompers suits until I read the thread LOL

The answer is no as all the Haggis ate them as the skipped down the Glens Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4368 seconds. There are 834 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption