Greetings....again -)

8 Posts | Latest reply on 13/03/2015 15:08:43 by Guzziguy123 | Go to original / last post
cbrmad's Profile
cbrmad

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello all.  Signed up a while ago then disappeared and now back again. Currently based in Surrey but moving to East Midlands since i bought a house there, will only be in June or so.  Therefore, i shall be scouring the area for riding buddies on week-ends.  Please feel free to offer as i do not know the area but from what i have seen there appear to be some seriously wicked twisties for fun up there.

Ok then, bey bey now Embarrassed

bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Hi cbrmad
East midlands is a big area I'm near Hinckley Leicestershire are you going to be close?                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrmad's Profile
cbrmad

hey bugsbunny.  I will be based East Midlands - CORBY, Kettering, Northampton area.                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

That's quite a way from me I'm on the western side but just in the east midlands. We can still meet up some time for a ride out.                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrmad's Profile
cbrmad

Sounds like a plan.  I will only be relocating up there in June once my house is built so will let you know. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome bk hope all goes smoothly in the move up there.                                                                                                                                                                              
cbrmad's Profile
cbrmad

Thanks Guinness Rider.  I am sure it will be fine, once the valuation is agreed Angry Who knew buying could be so stressfull hehehe                                                                                                                                                                              
Guzziguy123's Profile
Guzziguy123

In: Market Harboroug
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hi cbr  I'm pretty much in the middle of that lot, Market Harborough. 

Look out for the Harboro to Melton road, B6047, nice road but the 50mph speed limit was put on it due to the number of bike accidents.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1658 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption