Lake District

129 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2015 14:07:40 by Bebe D-Oie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As Steve said:
drinking beer, talking utter gibberish and riding bikes
No mention of 'goosing'!EmbarrassedShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton

There's nothing wrong with drinking beer, talking utter gibberish and riding bikes but if you want to be goosed then that's up to you... whatever floats your boat.... LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Enjoy your weekend, all. Including all you love birds ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley

So as long as nothing changes from now until Friday,I'm in...what time is everyone arriving?...anyone from this part of the world fancy meeting up for the ride up?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be there sometime Friday evening.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

I'm at work Friday some coming over after that. I should be there between 7 & 8.                                                                                                                                                                             
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs

I may need to take rain check on this. I've jarred my knee aggravating an old injury and it's swollen like a football. Waiting referred to an orthopedic surgeon. Can't ride my bike at the moment! ????                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

We will be travelling up on friday during the day, scenic route through Bowland. Will arrive sometime in the afternoon.
 @RichardT- sorry to hear about your knee, hope you can still make it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

Weather's looking decent for Saturday at the moment!

Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

@RichardT - Sorry to hear that you've hurt yourself.  Hopefully you'll still be able to make it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

Still swollen.  Seeing GP later today to review X-rays and decide next steps. Definitely want it better by mid July when I'm off touring Ireland for a fortnight. Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

BTW, weather looks decent for Saturday, but heavy rain all today, Thursday, Friday and Sunday. I'm taking a blow-up air bed, may need to double as a life raft!                                                                                                                                                                             
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

X-rays not ready but had a long and detailed consultation with Physiotherapist. Her advice to not ride until swelling has gone completely.

So that's me out for this trip.  Taken myself off the event page. Ouch
Next chance maybe Farmyard Party?

Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

@RichardT - That's a shame - Maybe we'll meet at KISS then.  Get well soon. Jx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hope all goes well for a speedy recovery @RichardT.

Maybe we will catch up at Farm Yard Party, fingers crossed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

PARTY TIME!!!!
What? I got to go to work first. AND have meetings and stuff?
Damn!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

Woo Hoo...on my way...

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

have a great time guys xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Thanks Goose, cracking good weekend.
What's next?                                                                                                                                                                             
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

A belting weekend,excellent company,a brilliant ride out yesterday with the rain keeping off until last night...and XK not being able to remember the punchline to his awful frog joke!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 759 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption