Mid-life Crisis

37 Posts | Latest reply on 18/05/2015 20:29:44 by SlowGoose | Go to original / last post
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

@Havfun- gonna try that, sounds like a good idea Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

SG just don't grow up. No mid life crisis then. So far so good                                                                                                                                                                             
mikedabike's Profile
mikedabike

In: wrexham

is a mid life crisis realising
that you are mortal
that you only have limited time to do the things YOU want to do and not what others want you to do or what society expects of you
that your happiness is just as important as everyone else's
there no second chance to do stuff or do it later
I don't think this is a crisis, more like living your life the way you want to

mikedabike's Profile
mikedabike

phew! I had to have a lay down then, me ed was hurtin                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

@Mike- Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
PCGuru's Profile
PCGuru

In: Manchester
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I did most of that over the past 2 1/2 years, new bike, new girlfriend / wife  - then it all went pear shaped again, so back to square 1!                                                                                                                                                                             
mikedabike's Profile
mikedabike

its just a guess pcguru but was it all going well until the new gf became the new wife?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Still waiting for my mid life crisis .... I won't be having one if I can help it...Wink my advice to swerve one is stay single, live for music and bikes and lots of travel Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mid life awakening ;-)... It ain't no crisis!!!

Sell up and move onto a narrowboat ;-) it's awesome :-P                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thought about a narrow boat myself a while back Suzi.

After a little searching I upgraded myself to a broadbeam so I could make a bike workshop on it. Then my plans all went a little grand.

Maybe the drawing board would be a good place Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think I'm having a mid life crisis too, but I don't care. I'm enjoying embarrassing my teenage daughter! Haha payback time. I intend to grow old disgracefully                                                                                                                                                                             
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton

Growing old disgracefully now that's my plan!
We only get one life, we may as well do what we bloody well like with it!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmm, I hit 45 last week, so apparently that's the mid-life point.... Since I have all the things a midlife crisis bloke should have (divorce, motorbike, hot girlfriend) I'm clearly ahead of the game :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

I've been 45 a while and, although I'm not sure I did the mid-life crisis thingy, life has gone from being really messed up and has started to get a WHOLE lot better.... Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good for you JC! Keep smiling??                                                                                                                                                                             
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

Thanks Croozer.  You as well. JC                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Life is a strange thing sometimes, throws stuff at you when your really not expecting it.
 Happy days                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 347 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption