french alps june 2015

3 Posts | Latest reply on 17/02/2015 14:47:25 by 1250bandit | Go to original / last post
1250bandit's Profile
1250bandit

In: wisbech
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi y'all.
I'm planning a trip to visit and ride through the French alps this year.
I go to Europe every year but really fancy the alps this year.
if anyone is interested then please let me know so I can make arrangements.
all are welcome.
just type in your browser ...French alps roads.... wow.
give me a shout if your up for it.
cheers
carl                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Alps is fantastic and you'll love it,  I have two tours there this year and took 5 BM folk there last year Thumbs Up

Mind your speed in Switzerland LOL

Anyone who is free to go should go with Carl it's amazing trip Beer

1250bandit's Profile
1250bandit

In: wisbech
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cheers Madscots.
Ill do that, just looks amazing, was planning the Pyrenees but too long travelling to get there.
thanks for your tip.
Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1560 seconds. There are 795 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption