Ride to the Wall 2015 0 3rd October 2015

12 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2015 18:38:56 by VFR800AJ | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

http://rttw.org   RTTW is on 3rd October 2015   RTTW is a unique motorcycling event which gives motorcyclists an opportunity to gather together at a place of remembrance, to pay their respects to our serving and fallen service men and women and in doing so, raise funds solely for the purpose of perpetuating their memory and recognising the sacrifice made. RTTW Mission Statement That bikers may gather together and ride as a group to a place of remembrance to pay their respects to our serving and fallen servicemen and women and in doing so raise funds solely for the purpose of perpetuating their memory. I've put in a request to the 'events' to get added.    Ta    AJ                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I'll be on the Woodall ride as usual.                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I might need to ride with you this time AJ, if I'm in Coventry lol                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

yes i'm going to try and go from drayton Manor this time, but if not probably meet at the Bassetts pole like last year.  that's is only a 30 mins ride for you, or will be,  meet is every Tuesday evening.  Get a few off here turn up usually.   Not open for registration yet for 2015 though.                                                                                                                                                                               
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

I will be going with the Leicester M1 services start if they have one this year.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

RTTW.ORG

Merchandise Closure and Registrations for RTTW 2015

The launch of the new website, some new items of merchandise and the opening of registration for RTTW 2015 will be at 1900 hrs on Friday 27th March 2015.

Ride To The Wall Merchandising team                                                                                                                                                                             
Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire

I'll meet at Bassetts or the Manor :)                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Need to get in as soon as registration opens for the manor ride out. I think they sold all 850 places in a couple of days last time.  Certainly wasn't much more, I couldn't get in.                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

RTTW open for registration from last night.  I have booked into Drayton Manor for this time.

Tweet on the site:
1000 riders and pillions registered for Drayton Manor, only 75 bike spaces left for DM

There's now 74. :-)

If yer want to be on the big ride out from there, be quick I would suggest.

bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

DM full now I am starting from the M1 services Leicester                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Cruiser Gal says:

Hi just to let you know Drayton Manor is now fully booked, would you be able to post this up please
Thanks

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

From the website:

After just 24hrs we have 1443 bikes and 1933 riders and pillions registered for RTTW. Thank you for your amazing support.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 862 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption