Name this song

833 Posts | Latest reply on 13/03/2017 22:19:50 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Faith Healer - Helloween..........................love it in your room at night / You're the only one who gets through to me

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

In Your Room ~ Bangles

Train roll on
On down the line, won't you
Please take me far away

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Tuesday's Gone...Lynyrd Skynyrd

"Five a.m. in the mornin',whiskey still runnin' through my head,
I could get out of bed and maybe i'll just have another cigarette,As long as i can rememberseems all i've ever done is work"

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Outta Hell in my Dodge ~ Lynyrd Skynyrd

When you're falling awake and you take stock of the new day,

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Life Is A Long Song...Jethro Tull

"Thank you Detroit,you treated me good,
But i've been here longer than i should,
I enjoyed the money,but i miss my honey so"

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Watermelon Time in Georgia - Lefty Frizzell

Penniless and tired with your hair grown long
 I was looking at you there and your face looked wrong
Memory is a fickle siren song 

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

He Doesn't Know Why...Fleet Foxes

"Virgil Caine is the name,and i served on the Danville train,
Till Stoneman's calvary came and tore up the tracks again"

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Blimey...Can't Believe nobody recognised the start of "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" by The Band,try this one...

"I'm walkin' in shadows,i cannot see,
Faces,they smile when i fall or flee"

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Toulouse Street ~ Doobie Brothers

Bernie Rhodes knows Don't Argue

Why must you record my phone calls?
Are you planning a bootleg LP?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Gangsters...The Specials..great track,rags :)

"Through the long grass,past the tall trees,
There's a cabin that's a' nestlin' in the pines,Where my sweethearts catchin small fish,
With a cane and a bent pin on a line"

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

oh come on....Cousin Norman by Marmalade...one of the best pop songs ever...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

try this one...
"Prison gates won't open for me,
On these hands and knees i'm crawlin'
Oh,i reach for you,well i'm terrified of these four walls"

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Savin' Me ~ Nickelback

Here she comes she's crazy,
But she knows the scene.
She carries an automatic pistol,
But she ain't got no magazine                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Automatic Lover...The Vibrators

"Times are hard,you're afraid to pay the fee,
So you find yourself somebody who can do the job for free,"

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Time to put you out of your misery..."Dirty Work" .....Steely Dan                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

OOPSY...better put a new one...DUH !

"She's a good girl,loves her mama,
Loves Jesus And America too"

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

tuts...thought 'Freefallin' by Tom Petty was easy enough...hohum...:(                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Wanna put another suggestion up hun?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Okey Dokey...."No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man"

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Behind blue eyes - the who

He's got me smilin' when I should be ashamed
Got me laughing when my heart is in pain
Oh no, I must be a fool 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 619 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption