Name this song

833 Posts | Latest reply on 13/03/2017 22:19:50 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

a little adaptation from the song title game.

can you guess the song from the first couple of lines .

Once upon a time, not so long ago
Tommy used to work on the docks.

Name it and then write your lyrics ( 1st couple of lines only )                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

nice one, 'bout time we had a new game.     I know this cuz I sang it at Karaoke with my lad, when I was P'd.     livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi     I met her in a club down in old SohoWhere you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lola - The kinks 

I dont want you to be no slave
Idont want you to work all day                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

the coke advert........................  Etta James ?   I just want to make love to you     Mama said to me we gotta have your life run rightOff you got to schoolWhere you can learn the rules there right                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

love that song and i like the advert,  wonder why lol 

son of my father     but i cant remember who sang it

I see trees of green
Red roses too                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Thumbs up from me:-)

Wonderful world - louis Armstrong

In your mind you have capacities you know
To telepath messages through the vast unknown                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The carpenters  - Calling occupants  ( that was a hard one lol)

I tell myself you dont mean a thing
and what we got, got no hold on me                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No idea :-P :-P pmsl hahahahaaa                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Only love can hurt this way ... Paloma whatsherface!!

I did my time and I want out
So effusive, it doesn't cut                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Psychosocial - Slipknot

It's Friday night and the weekend here, so lets start right with lots of beer                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Accurate Peter And The Test Tube Babies - Pissed Punks (Go For It)

In the morning I'd awake and couldn't remember
What is love and what is hate - the calculations error                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

The Flaming Lips - In The Morning of the Magicians   In a Brummie accent.........   The lights were groovy colours,The band was playin' slow,We danced just one dance together,Then she said...I Gotta Goo Now.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Funky moped - jasper carrot

We-de-de-de. De-de-de-de-de. De-we-um-um-a-way.
We-de-de-de. De-de-de-de-de. De-we-um-um-a-way.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The lion sleeps tonight - tight fit

ooo what you want
ooo baby i got it                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Respect - Aretha franklin

I see you in the darkness
I see you in light                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I had to ask a friend that was hard

in the dark i see - lights

There was a .......................
in the heart of Americs

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That’s “Buffalo Soldier”, by Bob Marley (which also features the theme tune from “The Banana Splits”).   OK... let's try this-   "Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way."                                                                                                                                                                              
Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire

Great game smiler Thumbs Up

Time - Pink Floyd

To distant lands
Takes both my hands

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I spotted those lyrics from "Golden Brown" (Stranglers) fairly quickly, Mandy. But, being a pedant, I should point out they're not the opening lines...PinchQuestion   Let's try...   "Friday night I'm going nowhere. All the lights are changing green to red."                                                                                                                                                                             
Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire

Oops Wacko

David Gray - Babylon     
She wanted to test her husband.
She knew exactly what to do

For the record Valencia it's AmandaBig smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0625 seconds. There are 629 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption