Name this song

833 Posts | Latest reply on 13/03/2017 22:19:50 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Chevrolet - ZZ top

Put your hand in a party wave, Pass aroundMake a shroud pulling combs through a backwash frame

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

The Sound Of The Crowd...Human League..

"Whiskey bottles,brand new cars,
Oak tree you're in my way,"

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

That Smell ~ Lynyrd Skynyrd

Drive my truck midway to the motorway station
Fairlane cruiser coming up on the left hand side

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

2 4 6 8 Motorway...Tom Robinson Band

"Gold Coast slaveship bound for cotton fields,
Sold in a market down in New Orleans,
Scarred old slaver knows he's doin' alright"

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Brown Sugar ~ Rolling Stones

You know I caught a glimpse, thought I understood
But I left it all far behind                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Wish Me Well....Procol Harum

"This old house is falling down around my ears,
I'm drowning in a river of my tears"

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dimming of the Day - Bonnie Raitt

"you say you're on it but you just don't know you're spending money like you're on death row"

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

hahahahaha...Jedward...omg...Lipstick???just going to wash my hands now.....

"I like the way your sparkling earrings lay,
Against your skin so brown,
And i wanna sleep with you in the desert tonight,
with a billion stars all around"
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Peaceful Easy Feeling ~ Eagles

Been out on the road
Bout six months too long
I want you so bad
I can't hardly stand it

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Abba...Winner Takes All.....(don't ask how i know that...hahaha)

"You roly poly,all over town
But you come on back to me,when things are down"

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Love Like A Man - Ten Years After  

That night we fell in love

Beneath the stars from above 

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Remember Then....i've got The Earls version,but sure there's others...

"Sweet wonderful you,
You make me happy with the things you do,
Oh ,can it be so"

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

You making loving fun - Fleetwood Mac

Slowly, I look around / At every sight, for every sound / We stood with troubles deep

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Damn...this is in my brain somewhere...:0>

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Got it...i think...Clannad...now got to go through some memory blocks on hard drives to fplay tracks...mutter mutter                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

ha...Clannad...Scarlet inside...TADA!
took me a while,r.b,but i got there...it's like having an itch in a lift....
"I thought i had a girl,
I know,because i seen her,
Her hair was golden brown"

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Blowin' Free ~ Wishbone Ash

The video game says "Play me"
Face it on a level but it takes you every time on a one on one

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Who Made Who...AC/DC

"Nobody on the road,
Nobody on the beach,
I feel it in the air,
The summer's out of reach"

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The Boys of Summer - Don Henley

Y'all haters corny with that illuminati mess
Paparazzi, catch my fly and my cocky fresh 

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Beyonce....Formation

"If Your Body's Feeling Bad,
And It's The Only One You Have,
You want to take away the pain,
Go out walking in the rain"

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 633 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption