Brum night out 21st Feb

57 Posts | Latest reply on 24/02/2015 20:58:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Your only jealous because he was not interested in you. Was a good night though

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I think i know who :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Sorry I didnt get chance to talk before you left speak soon Shelley                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It was a good meal with lovely company except the cheeky bugger next to me ?? lol and jp you do camp sooo well x                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

A very good night had by all..... Debs, who was the cheeky buggar next to you?? It wasn't me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No it wasnt you for a change lol try jp lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

All I said was there wasnt much room to sit down and it was a bit tight on our table

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would just like to say thank you for a lovely evening and I'm sorry that I never had a chance to talk to everyone, but I'll get you next time x                                                                                                                                                                             
jaxrocks's Profile
jaxrocks

In: birmingham

Was a good night with great company. Still laughing about JP's conquest. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats coz you were sitting there JP and you take up at least 2 spaces Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

That is very true deb lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Have to admit i am still shell shocked at Jps conquests remarks ......really do think they need to go to specsavers !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know but they did give Jp such a lovely smile and wink lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

You both just jealous cuz the only interest you got was from the drunk bloke in the corner with his guide dog                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

JP ...chase me ...............                                                                                                                                                                             
jaxrocks's Profile
jaxrocks

In: birmingham

Have to admit I was shocked. Didnt realise JP was that way inclined.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Surprised a few of us Jax but a friend pointed out thats why he,s JP just pulled lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 676 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption