Hello from Derbyshire :)

13 Posts | Latest reply on 15/02/2015 18:06:56 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
xXHayleyXx's Profile
xXHayleyXx

In: Chesterfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good morning bikers :) Hope you are all well and enjoying a lazy Saturday morning :) I have just joined this site and I'm looking forward to chatting with people, making some new friends and hopefully finding someone special :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome onboard. Get yourself to rallies,rideouts n events n im sure you will meet plenty of peeps n make friends.

Couple of things happening in your area(ish) in April/May come along n join in the chaos n anarchy!

We dont bite...much ; )
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Welcome to BM.

xXHayleyXx's Profile
xXHayleyXx

Thank you :)

I will try and make some of the ride outs :) will possibly be at the Matlock one as I spend quite a lot of Sunday evenings down there in the summer :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Morning Hayley,
Welcome to BM, There are lots of nice people on here and a couple of funny ones ,they're easy to spot, they have brummie accents and her name is Jackie, (I'm now going in to hiding for a few months).
Ragnar x                                                                                                                                                                             
xXHayleyXx's Profile
xXHayleyXx

Thank you :) Haha, it's the best way to be too many people take things far to seriously :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Warm welcome to BM, enjoy getting to know us all on here, look forward to meeting you at one of the get together.                                                                                                                                                                             
justjude's Profile
justjude

In: Belper
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hi Hayley - I a in Belper not far from you ! Do you ever get to CMC in Clay Cross ? Might meet up with ya there for a coffee if ya like some time x Have fun on here - they're all mad - but NICE mad ! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to BM, worth every penny                                                                                                                                                                             
xXHayleyXx's Profile
xXHayleyXx

Hi JustJude, yes I was up at CMC on Sunday :) I'm often in Matlock too :) maybe catch up with you some time.

Thanks chili7 :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The trouble with Derbyshire is that most roads have a 50mph speed limit, heavily covered with cameras.
If you want to have some real fun, I suggest you venture north.
pm me if you are interested.
And be prepared to camp overnight, 'cos we like to party!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Only might be at matlock Hayley ???  Confused   newbies buy the ice creams    x  36 so far Tongue  or is that a rule I just made up ?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4824 seconds. There are 633 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption