Man Flu - or is it Outer Mongolian Jungle Fever?

12 Posts | Latest reply on 01/02/2015 19:16:03 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

GOT MAN FLU, MUCH WORSE THAN GIRLIE FLU,                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

You need to be a man before you can get man flu Nick                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Sorry I should be more caring.
I hope you feel better tomorrow you poor little lamb.
And a couple of kisses to help you on your way .
xx

Tart                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

sympathy that's all I need                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I caught man flu from the guys at work and it was dreadful.  Seriously!  It was a near death experience!                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Well this is true, for a member of the gentler sex to catch man flu is....well a near fatal experience ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it's not flu unless....  there's a £50 note on the floor, just out of arms reach, and it's yours if you will just get up to get it - if you can get to the £50 note it isn't flu!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Found this and thought it might carry on the debate:

For years women have cried “man flu” when men make a fuss over a few sniffles.
But a new study suggests that men may actually suffer more when they are struck down with flu - because high levels of testosterone can weaken their immune response.
The study by Stanford University School of Medicine, examined the reactions of men and women to vaccination against flu.
It found women generally had a stronger antibody response to the jab than men, giving them better protection against the virus.
Men with lower testosterone levels also had a better immune response, more or less equivalent to that of women.

Don't shoot the messenger.........lol
stutts's Profile
stutts

that cleared that up then,,,,,,
I feel much better knowing that,,,,must have been one of those university studies like the one to find out why cornflakes went soggy when you put milk on them..
This is MAN FLU,,,,, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol, I found a cereal that doesn't go soggy and taste fantastic.......but if I tell you about that I might find the shelves empty!
(I have 3 and a half boxes in cupboard) :D                                                                                                                                                                              
stutts's Profile
stutts

im too ill to reach the cupbd                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol, you poor thing......oh hang on...I'm falling for that.....I'm too Ill trick! The women won't thank me for telling you man flu is real......this could have a knock on effect!!! God help us........lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1719 seconds. There are 597 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption