Slow typing

6 Posts | Latest reply on 24/02/2015 23:22:13 by Matt | Go to original / last post
KentishMan's Profile
KentishMan

In: West Kent
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Someone I PM has told me that when she's typing to me, and only me, the typing is very slow and sometimes her PC crashes. I sometimes get the slow typing issue myself - each character taking about a whole second to appear - but never thought anyone typing to me would get the same problem. I assumed it was something to do with my often being in an iPad, on 3G. Like I am now - but it's right now it's not slow - working perfectly in fact. So - has anyone else experienced this? Is it simply a function of poor reception? I can be annoying enough without folk having to put up with this as well!!
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I never considered that a problem... It's about the speed I type anywat!
That was meant to be "anyway", but I think we need a new word and " anywat" it is!!! :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

PML @ Steve H's comment, about the new word.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

For Steve, I think 'anytwat' more appropriate!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Message for XK
Message reads "you git"
Loves and kisses, H.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sorry this can only be a problem with the computer, not bikermatch.

It cannot only happen when writing to one person. I'd love to see this happen to be honest.

Could be just bad timing and that the virus scanner started a daily scan while writing a message. This can cause poor performance until the scan is finished

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 1042 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption