Getting a lift to places/Bike Sharing

28 Posts | Latest reply on 12/03/2008 13:26:19 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ive got a car but its poorly Cry it keeps breakin down grrrrrrrrrrrrr so cant rely to give anyone a lift or i would.....fingers crossed i will be at squires some how lol                                                                                                                                                                              
mpdavo's Profile
mpdavo

In: stoke-on-trent

hi all new to this site if enyone needs lift in car or pillion just ask and if i am going i will sort out not a problem, would love to get to know other people and think it would be a good way                                                                                                                                                                              
diggerdaz's Profile
diggerdaz

In: stoke on trent

ile be helping any 1 who needs a liftThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

huge thumbs up to all your kind folks who are offering a hand, ur the ones who really make the site work well.  Thanks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi mat/kwak's, dam good idear,count me in. down side is my singing.lol.rob.                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Can anyone offer Katydevil a lift to Matlock Bath on the 6th April, please ? She is based in Sheffield.  If you can offer her a lift, can you PM her please ? thank you Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Nutkin, she needs to use the LIFTS section of the event.   This is an old topic, thats out of date now                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Sorry Matt ConfusedEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 1076 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption