Whats made you curse today

34 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2021 14:11:54 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

well seeing as it happened just this once, I will let you off....don't let that Ragnar lead you astray......                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Bloody 'talk talk' service provider, not giving me access to the internet, even tho I was connected and I had a strong signal. Missed a phone call from my Dr. because of it.
Then a few hours later I decided to try switching my phone off and restarting it. Doh! Should have done that earlier.
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you know when youve put the washing machine on and after a while hear a banging , and when you go to look see your mobile banging about on the door                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

My machine has done that so often the vinyl floor covering has ruckled up, and now the machine ain't going anywhere lol

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: dennyboo
you know when youve put the washing machine on and after a while hear a banging , and when you go to look see your mobile banging about on the door...

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I really should wake up fully before I read anything.
I've just re-read your post Denny, OMG did you have to get a new phone?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Having to think for other people in the office..:(>                                                                                                                                                                             
dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

on its way sandie you carnt ring me at the moment

dennyboo's Profile
dennyboo

have you got an office in your bus Jinx not been on one for ages

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Xmas                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hypocrites.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just about anything these days that doesn't go right and I have to start messing with it                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Breaking my tooth on an apple! 🤬🤬🤬 Grrr... No doubt it will be a small fortune to sort out ☹️                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Opened my new diary and started adding appointments etc to it, only to reach January 19th and then it went to February 21st 🤔 I can see it's going to be one of those years lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ouch! I hope you can get it sorted quickly Lindsay. 🤞

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: Lindsay
Breaking my tooth on an apple! 🤬🤬🤬 Grrr... No doubt it will be a small fortune to sort out ☹️...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 545 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption