Whats made you curse today

34 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2021 14:11:54 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just shut my little finger in the draw     ouch bruising already :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

1. Bloody ex wife being a pain in the arse
2. Snow forcing me to leave the bike at home and take the train to work                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Mobile phone networks that cant keep their word!! grrrr!                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

People who see snow and suddenly cant drive!!!
1 hour 45 mins to drive 4 miles!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

What makes you think they can drive in the first place, Joey?                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Mmm you are right there Rags!!If I ever win the lottery I am going to buy a tank..just to drive through Carlisle :D

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Can I drive it too Please and even Pretty Please                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I could have done with that down the M42 this morning.  Why do they stick those stupid 40mph signs on ????????????  Once past those the traffic was flowing as it should.....  70 plus.    and DO NOT even get me started about traffic lights on Islands      WHY ????????????????   Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

AJ Its to slow the traffic down so the Fat kids can cross the road without running

JP's Profile
JP

That will come back to bite me in the ass soon

Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

drivers who think they can get up a snow covered hill at 10mph then block everything off when they get stuck. two and hours to do a twenty minute tram ride due to cars blocking tracks                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Put my arm into the engine compartment of a bus and found a cut off nylon cable tie, claret everywhere !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope it wasn,t too bad Dave x

and jp its got a good area not to miss biting lmao x                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Dave you're not one to curse. I bet you said something like.
Blinking bloody. And stopped before your said something that my might upset anyone. Being a true gent you are. Ps Dave, can you lead us a bullseye.                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Got to work at 06.20 to start clearing snow and gritting. Cleared and gritted staff carpark but by the time I'd done all the snow had melted anyway. How I chuckled!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Actually Chris i said "Oh flip i did'nt really want to do that, it does smart a bit", then i really let rip and said "well bless my soul isn't it bleedin a lot"                                                                                                                                                                               
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well I for one,am shocked at your language!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

That's only what I expect from a gent like you Dave.
PS. can you now make it a monkey?                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I'm sorry to have upset your sensibilities RB, i usually refrain from using such profanities, just could'nt help myself.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 700 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption