Dalling all the MCNers at Butlins!!

13 Posts | Latest reply on 12/10/2007 02:34:38 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
Strines's Profile
Strines

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi there! Just a quick message to let you know that it is my birthday this coming Friday....12th October.....'21' I hear you shout! Wink LOL!! Nooooo, it's my '40th' so if you all could do me a favour and have a drink for me on Friday night at MCN Butlins, that would be grrrreat! You will be meeting the newly crowned World Superbike Champion too eh, JT.......kool!   I just wish I could have been there in person,alas, due to circumstances I cannot - but, I will be there in spirit and I wish you all a fanastic weekend........ Tell me about it, if you can remember when we all meet again....PMSL!! Wacko   Have fun!   Strines (Rob) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey you're not allowed to be younger than me! I'm the child of the site! lol.   Happy birthday mate for friday, hope you have a smashing one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I think they will probably have more than one to celebrate your birthday with you!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Hiya Rob It's a pity that you wont be there with us to celebrate your burfday matey. Mind you, you not being there has saved me a walk!Big smile I can assure you that in your abscence we wll most defo be toasting it. as i'm sure will everyone on BM that knows you. And i'm sure if anyone forgets then they'll get a clip from CG.Ouch I'll video the crash gig so you can see JT's applause. As we'll all be traveling on friday. All the best for the day. make it a good one!                                                                                                                                                                                
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

All the best bob for friday I WILL  certainly have a drink or two or even three for ya mate . What ever ya up to have a good one  take care ........   ps dont make it so long before we see that bike out again lol                                                                                                                                                                             
anthony d's Profile
anthony d

In: ipswich

Have a goodun mate and of course i will have a beer or two in honour of ya birthday mateSmilewhere ever i am on friday as i aint got A clue at present mate.   tony d (2 coats)                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Sorry Strines I dont drink,,, But all the best anyway...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

ooooh skins you little liar... happy birthday rob and i'll make sure i have a drink or ten as well.   xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Strines all the best for a great 40th wow only another 47yrs and you will be as old as me.   Sorry like my Son I don't drink but am sure a nice big plate of greasy chips will slide down nicely will that be ok.   Really gonna miss your Woo Hooo at Skeggy, which only leaves us now with a few Chuffing Hell's Have a fantastic time what ever your doing and if you want to hear all about Skeggy then we will have to see about doing a trade off against what you get up to.   Big Burpday Hugs CG                                                                                                                                                                             
Strines's Profile
Strines

In: Doncaster

lol...cheers!!   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRINES ill have a cuppa for u lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

EVYONE HAVE A GUD TIME AT BUTLINS                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Just want to echo Bettyboops sentiments - have a great time at Butlins, wish I was going again and I hope you got packed alright last night, sorry can't remember who I was chatting to in the chat room,  but we had a good laugh so thanks (my memorys terrible Embarrassed,) ride safe and come back with tales of merriment and loads of incriminating pics too, lol   Tracy :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 704 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption