New to here!

14 Posts | Latest reply on 18/01/2015 19:39:13 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
13 Stars's Profile
13 Stars

In: Shropshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello to everyone.
Only heard about this site yesterday from a little lady on a big sportster.
I met her on the A5 near Hinkley as the snow fell.
I thought she'd broken down and i turned around to see if I could be of assistance.
I didn't get her name..
She told me of Biker Match,so here I am!
Great site,lots going on,good fun and I've been made to feel welcome so far so thanks and howdy.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

hi   welcome to BM......  more you contribute, more you get out of this.  Look out for local events etc.    AJ   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
13 Stars's Profile
13 Stars

Cheers.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Welcome to BM,                                                                                                                                                                              
13 Stars's Profile
13 Stars

Thank you.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

26 April is Matlock meyham 2. Good way to meet a lot of us en mass.                                                                                                                                                                             
Amanda's Profile
Amanda

In: Staffordshire

Hey 13 twas me Wink
I hadn't broken down as you clearly found out... I was warming my hands on my exhaust bbbrrrr .
Anyhoot...WELCOME & thank you you gent Smile
Btw it's not a sportster! HAHAHA                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Welcome onboard 13 Stars!

Good to know your first contact with a BMer was with the lufferly Amandas! You lucky geezer ; )

Watch out for the froot loops, you will spot em by their lovely jackets with shiny buckles down the back!

Although Stuie. sez you will spot em parked up with their hands on their exhausts!!
13 Stars's Profile
13 Stars

I biked years ago,back when Snickers were Marathons,Im not afraid modern bikes are not ny forte.!
Old brit junk,Panthers do it fir me or a nice old school chop.
I've had my share of widow makers in the past;back when i had balls..!
Thanks for the welcome folks and Amanda,any time.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Welcome 13 Stars. Maybe it was Amanda slinky HD boots that made you think she was on a sportster.                                                                                                                                                                             
13 Stars's Profile
13 Stars

All these new fangled machines look much of a sameness to me!
I was trying to be a knight in shining armour,but failed.

Great taste in football by the way brother.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Warm welcome to BM 13 hope you have as much fun and laughter as us lot on here.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Hello good evening and welcome :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1423 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption