VFR800AJ - special birthday this year ...

48 Posts | Latest reply on 09/01/2015 23:25:01 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

lol  your all bonkers !!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Just remember, you owe me two hugs, a hot chocolate and a piece of cake......                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I can manage that RB Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

woohooo....oh damit....should have asked for more stuff :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There are always addendums RB  - to be defined as and when required of course!!Wink

I think there is no limit either!!!!

......just sayin'

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I'm afraid one is not a bottomless financial moneypit, however I always have a bit spare to treat a lady to a choccie etc and as you say.......'to be defined as and when required of course!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahahahaaaa - touche  Aj!!!!!Handshake

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Oi! I think there maybe favouritism occurring here ... **stamps foot and walks off in a huff!**                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

don't worry Linz i have found some old fun size mars bars under the seat of the van. 

You may choose one if you want.

So  don't say i don't treat you                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

OMG......did I just get called a lady????????

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Aww gee shucks, thanks Stuie. You really treat me spesh, almost like a princess! **blushes**                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

'fraid so RB - methinks AJ now owes you a double 99 at the very least!

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Belches........yeah I am a right lady                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Bumpety Bump!   A little birdy told me a few months ago that it was his 'special birthday' this year.... So, as he missed the celebrations in Matlock last year; due to him being dragged down under, i think it would be nice to have a rideout to help him celebrate in style!PartyBeer   If you would like to help AJ scoff icecream, fish n chips, donuts n cake in honour of his 'special birthday' in Matlock, stick ya name down n we will give him a day to remember.  Thumbs Up   Sunday 26 April 2015 .... Will be appearing on the Events Page soon so don't forget to put ya faces on folks!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Can I come ? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

If you are good AJ!

On the Events page now peeps; Matlock Mayhem 2 -Derby
Get ya face down, lets see if we can have another fab turnout of B(asically) M(ad) folk again this year!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Should be able to make this one as there is cake involved                                                                                                                                                                               
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Spose I had better go then.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yes AJ your paying for the cake lol                                                                                                                                                                               
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Gotta buy my own cake ?????????????????????????????????????  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 748 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption