VFR800AJ - special birthday this year ...

48 Posts | Latest reply on 09/01/2015 23:25:01 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

A little birdy told me a few months ago that it was his 'special birthday' this year.... So, as he missed the celebrations in Matlock last year; due to him being dragged down under, i think it would be nice to have a rideout to help him celebrate in style! If you would like to help AJ scoff icecream, fish n chips, donuts n cake in honour of his 'special birthday' in Matlock, stick ya name down n we will give him a day to remember. AJ i need you to give me a date that you wont be working matey, n dont try to wriggle out of it, or else it will become another Pink Day and you will be bundled into a vehicle n dragged kicking n screaming to death by icecream, donuts and cake!!
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Without a date I can't commit                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Errrrrmmmmmmmmm  lol  x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

oh I would love to celebrate your birthday VFR.  No hiding.   Come on, come on......give us a date.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I'll consult my social secretary when I get home tonight and let you know.   must have the date wrong on my profile......thought I was 21 again Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Linz - April 25th or 26th     either.  Maybe you could get it on events page if anyone fancies a run to Matlock ?   Clashes with classic bike how I see but that's only dates I have around that time.                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

26th is good for me ... I was gonna suggest it but then thought you might not be 'available'! Wink    Do you want me to go ahead with events page AJ?  I'm giddy alreadyWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

OK i'll order up good weather for that day and get it in me diary.  Plus the bonus of still not officially being old as my bday isn't till 29th.  Thumbs Up Errr  yes please Linz    ungiddy yerself.  Beer   Any excuse for an ice cream eh ?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I remember when I was a youngster like VFR Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You are still a young whippersnapper David ; )                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

I'm only coming if I get a big hug and a 99 lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

You no fun are you Tab   ruddy 99                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

TAB you ALWAYS get a hug from AJ, i would be more concerned about the 99! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Now now JP, no one can go through life without a 99, especially on a birthday! Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

99? i know what a 69 is  Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Really Stuie?? Lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

OMG! Noooo, nooo, NO @Stuie! **hands over face in horror**

Right folks i have added the event, it should appear on the Events Page soon!

Last year's Matlock Mayhem was a brilliant day out,fingers crossed for the same this year. AJ, you won't know what's hit ya hun! **chuckle**
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

Just think AJ - all those ladies running towards you arms open wide lips puckered ready for a hug lol

Your dreams have come true lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

AJ.......RUN dont stop just keep RUNNING !

Images of 20 mad wimin running towards me going kissy for Auntie. Ohhh i will never sleep tonight!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

me me pick me Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 351 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption