Hastings Mayday Run 4-5-15

35 Posts | Latest reply on 04/05/2015 22:18:34 by stumpy28 | Go to original / last post
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is there a group meet-up and ride down being thought about ??? Maybe from Maidstone, and/or from the Oakdene ? Brathu                                                                                                                                                                             
stumpy28's Profile
stumpy28

In: hailsham

now it seems the big man upstairs has decided on good weather tomorrow, i'll deffo be there.

last year andy, you set up a meet for sussex area riders by lewes tunnel. is that happening again this time or not?

and dave, i worry a bit about you. already you have had 3 bumps on page 1 and i haven't been out anywhere in your company yet this year. are you trying to scare me off already? hope it doesn't affect your insurance premiums...                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

im coming ,,,where we going                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

To invade France again.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

happy days ,,,,,have they got bobs beer in hastings                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Excellent :D  then I'll see you at the layby  :)

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Nar, that's why we need to get to France                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Now I need to figure out how to find you lot here                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I had a brilliant day. It was good to see everyone again a some nee faces too.
The bikes were wall to wall :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

A few pics of the day on the calendar                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

hope all got home okay .
nice to see a good turnout,, happy days                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Good day at the seaside.
Had the old Bill behind me all the way back.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

How long did you queue for your Fish&Chips then Chris ??.

That was a bummer having plod stuck on yer tail like that !

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

We blew out the fish and chips, couldn't be arsed queueing.
Photos uploaded, sporry only two :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
stumpy28's Profile
stumpy28

In: hailsham

yes, good to see you nutters... i mean... good people again. and a few new faces.

how on earth do i qualify as a 'pic of the day' dave? well, at least i don't think i look quite the serial killer i usually do in photos. not quite sure what i DO look like though...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption