Hastings Mayday Run 4-5-15

35 Posts | Latest reply on 04/05/2015 22:18:34 by stumpy28 | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Mayday Run to Hastings.

The details for this are on the events calendar.

Going to take a small detour again this year down the A2100 through Battle.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

After I complained last year about working every bank holiday and this year was going to be the same, the boss changed the rota so i'm off on May Day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Woo hoo Ragnar. Come and join the queue for fish and chips                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Lets see if we can get served within an hour this time.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will miss this one. Going to over the edge rally on the isle of wight again.                                                                                                                                                                             
biker_mummy's Profile
biker_mummy

In: redhill

i probably wont be on my bike but will get down there aas last year was great                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

I will be going as usual!                                                                                                                                                                              
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

I am unusual,and will be going.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

I can confirm that Colin IS very unusual Tongue I'll be going Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bump back to page 1

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

And me                                                                                                                                                                              
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I won't be going now as my daughters are taking me to The Ritz for tea.  Might wear my leathers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

That's a shame Carol that you're not going to be queuing up fish & chips for a hour with us, but being served posh tea and cream cakes.

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Highlight of the day, queuing for Fish & Chips, just think what you will be missing out on Carole !!                                                                                                                                                                               
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Oh yes, queing for fish n' chips, count me in, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I might just join for the run, meeting up at the layby near Pembury would probably be easiest for me since I'd come down via the A228, I just need to figure out which of the laybys it is  :)

I'm guessing it is the one between the A228 and the round-about that goes off to Tunbridge Wells Hospital?  I'm making this guess purely based on the fact that google street view has a snack van parked up there Cool

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Owl101,
Heading south on A21, It is just after the roundabout at the top end of Pembury Bypass.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

That's the one Owl 101                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 894 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption