Wiltshire Camp July 2015

94 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2015 20:51:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

You're welcome buddy                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Ps. I hope you remember to put a mint chocolate on her pillow.
Just to show you care.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds good to me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not sure what happened                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Now you are just being greedy Les. wanting three mint chocolates. LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

only 5 days to go
still hopeing to do this
playing with bike electrics

lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Looking forward to this, David you could always do dreadlocks instead of a hat lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Do you think I'll have time to grow some dreads                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

My wife Lin is coming down by car (she works away from home) I will arrive later no our bike. She will be driving a Silver Ford Fusion a slightly stretched version of a ford Fiesta. Its fairly safe to approach not known to bite "until upset" best you have an exit strategy. She is well able to put the tent up but a hand makes it quicker, you may even get a cup of tea out of it if your lucky. She's going to have the kitchen sink in that little car.
Thanks in advance                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

@Buggs, Owd Stokey and myself we be there from tomorrow lunchtime and hungover on Friday morning, so get your better half to look for a green Triumph Tiger                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

OK thanks but she's going to be confused a tiger to her is black yellow and stripy. She will arrive PM some time so you should have gotten up by then.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Owd Stokey will still be snoring in the PM, so she could aim for the minor earthquake. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

narr he dont snore
never heard a thing                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Please make sure Rag does not hurt himself as he is my dancing partner at KISS lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Don't worry BJ I have time to hurt myself, mend and hurt myself again before Kiss                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Try and make sure he don't fall in the canal Jackie !!!.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sending you all  big wishes for much merriment  this weekend!

Hug

Here's hoping you have a great time!

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thanks Julz
We are leaving in the morning :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

can hear the booze flowing now                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 790 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption