Wiltshire Camp July 2015

94 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2015 20:51:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

I want to see what interest there would be in a camping weekend at The Barge Inn, Honeystreet, Wiltshire.
  I was thinking the weekend 10th-12th July.
www.the-barge-inn.com
Take a look at the website and see what you reckon?.

ceoil's Profile
ceoil

In: Southampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

looks interesting for for pissed up bikers late at night going for a swim.....middle of summer...can i jump that ...should be fun                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Sounds good :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Looks perfect... cool location, Ronnie Wood artworks, landlord with good taste in music and a sense of humour. Plus and the clincher for me... a stock of lovely red wine. I'll be there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Looks good to me, go for it :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hope to make this one
Not familiar with that area so good excuse to ride on some different roads.
 Any other northerners fancy a change of scenery.                                                                                                                                                                               
Owd Stokey's Profile
Owd Stokey

In: Peterborough

I've been twice. The last time was last year (mid summer) just as the crop circle season was beginning. It's in the middle of nowhere with a semi permanent marquee erected round the back for weekend music. It also looked like there was some sort of hippy commune on a John Lennon style love in. The pub itself is quite big with some good beers and also does ok food. It's what I used to call a drinkers pub with photos and maps of the circles in the back room. Well worth a trip - especially if you're into crop circle mystery
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

now you mention crop circles I will definitely be there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cant wait                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Looks great .... cant make those dates myself but sure you guys will have fun :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

Count me in :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

What a conundrum I have, I was thinking of doing the week in Cornwall, which is the week before.
So now i'm thinking of doing the weekend before in Cornwall to the Tuesday morning than maybe getting a room for a night or two somewhere in between Cornwall and Wiltshire for some sightseeing, then up to The Barge Inn.
Anyone up for this?

ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

I'm up for it!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bump.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Add me to the list
It's a lovely campsite/area :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikercol's Profile
Bikercol

In: Worthing West Su

Looks & sounds like a great idea Dave,weekend before my birthday so good excuse to get inebriated ??????????
Maggs has it on the calendar already.
Bring on the sunshine ????                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Good for Maggie.

You don't need an excuse to hit the giggle juice BeerColin, if you do need one a pre birthday drinkie is a good a reason as any i can think of Party.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can I add my name as well. Might be a bit tight as it's the same weekend as the rabbit rally. Also there's a bike do at Beaulieu on the Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I've Emailed The Barge Inn asking for pitch prices and availability etc, waiting to hear back from them.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have you heard anything yet from the Barge Dave?                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

No i have'nt yet Lesley, i'll give it to the weekend then contact them again.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption