Wiltshire Camp July 2015

94 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2015 20:51:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Do we need to buy hats? :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

a reggae band!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Can't help but move to a reggae band. Hope they're good :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Really gonna try and get to this!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

My boss confirmed yesterday that I have the weekend off,
What time are folks looking to get there?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I intend to be taysting the fiyne (for quality control purposes, obviously!) ales by 5pm...

Better down some of the green stuff before it gets dark! See ya there, Ragnar!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Looking at getting there around early afternoon. 

I've tried phoning the Barge Inn, keep getting the answer machine,  the message states "for camping no bookings taken, just turn up and pay at the pub".

See you all there, looking forward to it !                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Inspired idea of yours to have a meet at this pub...nice one Dave!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Its Lin's birthday weekend (my better half) so she said its OK to come if the weather is dryish. She may be down Friday PM in the her car with the tent and I will arrive 6/7ish on the bike. Are you group booking a meal Saturday night?
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

I'm leaving Brentwood about 4 on Friday. Does that fit in with anyone's plans?                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

still hopeing to do this depending on work

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

It will be good to see you again Normski mate if you can make it. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

carol I don't mind meeting you at fleet services and coming on down from there if that's any good ,any time suits me                                                                                                                                                                              
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

Great - reckon Fleet services 6pm                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

This time next week I'll be there on a beer tasting session.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Linda and me will be meeting Curtis at Thurrock services 12-00 Friday.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be the last one to arrive
Will anyone still be sober??                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

No. Unless they only have cider to drink                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Don't worry Les I nominate Dave and Curtis to help you to put your tent up (their both to polite to say no) while I'll buy you a cider.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Gee thanks Chris thanks for that you're all heart Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2813 seconds. There are 558 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption