Site performance - Oct 7th

79 Posts | Latest reply on 15/11/2007 14:17:32 by Wills | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yep still slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

i can't                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

i can't use chat room again... keeps freezing up on me Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Petevtr's Profile
Petevtr

In: Leeds

im also having trouble                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

its unbelieveably slow for me too..losing patience with it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

slow for me too,, but has been on t'internet all day ,,,,,,,, I,ve heard the ether was replaced by treacle                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

its been awful tonight trying to look at profiles by time i got back to pic check someone else had moderated it lol any idea what's wrong yet Matt?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

No idea, they think it may be an upgrade now. But the server is running fine, i think its a network problem.  Pages are generating in less than 1 second, but taking 30+ seconds to display (If at all)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

grrrrrrrrr - still problems!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

yep - its driving me mad                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Me to hunny!!!!!!!!   I'm off to watch paint dry, it's quicker! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

This is getting silly. The home page was generated in 0.7813 seconds (I made a note of it,) but it's taken me 10 minutes to get to the stage of being able to make this post - pages just not displaying. I notice the type font in the 'post reply' panel appears to be some sort of default font. Last night it was correcting itself after a few seconds, but it hasn't done so yet. (Now it has!)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

ok the problem has been found. There's a fault with the ISAPI filter on the IIS, which is going 'bonkers' aparently. At least we know there's a problem now, which has been acknowledged. It's being worked on at the moments, will update you as soon as I know anything. Sorry for the delay in getting the site back to normal, it's out of my hands though I'm afraid.
Matt's Profile
Matt

Fixed.  We're flying along now, sorry for the problems.   Let me know if you have any more issues                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wooooohooooooooooo its workin again.........

and where was U yesterday at mb MATT? lol

Wills's Profile
Wills

That's a lot better...                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Ah i was just making the numbers up lol LOL   Hope you had a good one.  I was recovering from Saturday, then watching Rush Hour II.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Hmmm....just got this messagew trying to post a Matlock pic:     Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14' Line 1: Incorrect syntax near 'rror'. /sites/bm/events/event_photos.asp, line 30 A candid pic of Kwak when she wasn't looking - hope its nothing to do with the subject matter!LOL (Takes cover...)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Just realised - it was over 300k                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2500 seconds. There are 1036 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption