New Year run to Rivington Barn

65 Posts | Latest reply on 10/01/2015 13:44:34 by the vtwin twin | Go to original / last post
the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

In: manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

im still going, im sure il stand out so if I don't see you then your all welcome to spk to me or just throw something to get my ettention haha. ride safe see you all  there                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

What a great ride, a tad chilly but a lovely day. Great to see everyone!

Fabulous sunset and a brilliant pink moon, as we got home. The perfect end to a lovely day!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

wate a great day tad cold Wink
but great to see so many of you great company good laughs and rusty chain sarcasm is to be admired thank everyone for being there xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
PCGuru's Profile
PCGuru

In: Manchester
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Had a great blast out today. Good to catch up with folks I ain't seen for a year and nice to meet some new peeps too!

Hopefully meet more in the near future!

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

A tad cold?? More like freekin' freezin' if you ask me! Good to meet some of the gang, old and new.
I've just discovered Gargoyleprotected was wandering around Rivi too, unaware we were lurking in the top barn. Oh well, there's always another timeSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Yeah n vtwin twin was outside trying to stick out like a sore thumb in the vain hope of someone recognising him...

Sorry matey, better luck next time!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ohh was he the one on the motorbike? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

In: manchester

I was trying to stand out like a big shiny yellow banana haha                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Good to see you all.
 In future if we need a focal point for those who don't know/can't find anyone just look for me, I'm the one who's a foot taller than anyone else lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

RIV040115 (48)

pc thik this is you lol 
7                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

RIV040115 (96)

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

the link for the pics xx
http://www.sk-art.co.uk/Media/Gallery/Motorbikes/Rivington_JAN15_04/index_37.htm#549                                                                                                                                                                             
PCGuru's Profile
PCGuru

Yup, that top pic is me!                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

OMG! Words fail me!

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

I can think of a few lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oi!  No need to be cheeky rileymtr Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
GS George's Profile
GS George

In: Dudley Preston
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

RIV040115 (43).jpg<br><br><div>She got me as well, how do you post photo ?</div><div><br></div>                                                                                                                                                                              
PCGuru's Profile
PCGuru

This you, then, George?
GS George's Profile
GS George

In: Dudley Preston
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

That's me, I forgot to breathe in                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Looking good Eric ; )                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 747 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption