New Year run to Rivington Barn

65 Posts | Latest reply on 10/01/2015 13:44:34 by the vtwin twin | Go to original / last post
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

In: Rainhill near Li
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Well I've just been kindly given a weeks free membership so it would be rude not to post something LOL

Anybody fancy a New Year meet at Rivington, weather permitting? Sunday 4th January?

the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

In: manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

aye il be up for that. im only a few mile down the road from ther. it will be good to meet up with some more BMrs                                                                                                                                                                             
pheelix2's Profile
pheelix2

In: stockport

lol same here, wish i'd signed up in the summer :) this site is cool as beans                                                                                                                                                                              
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

Be good to meet a few members, blow the cobwebs away with a brew & chat.                                                                                                                                                                              
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

If I knew where this place is, I'd consider it??                                                                                                                                                                              
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

Should be on the the events shortly, near Bolton, Lancashire Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

ill try get up there x                                                                                                                                                                             
GS George's Profile
GS George

In: Dudley Preston
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Eh up TAB you can follow me there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Would love to of done it but won't be back in UK in time. Great biking place to meet taboo. I've done it on my 125. All have lovely time safe riding :0)                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

if i dont get collerd for 4 pm shift like last 2 weeks then yes                                                                                                                                                                             
GS George's Profile
GS George

If this sleet and snow keeps up, I will be up there over the weekend on the 250 it would be rude not to make the most out of this interesting weather                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Rivington Hall BarnRivingtonBolton LancashireBL6 7SB

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Stuie sez we can do this, yay! If anyone fancies setting off from Leeds area give me a shout n we can arrange a rendezvous point.                                                                                                                                                                             
GS George's Profile
GS George

I should see you up there Lindsey Stuie, I was up there today a bit frostie but there was still a few bike's out  thoughBeer                                                                                                                                                                              
the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

Just checked the weather its gonna be dry on sunday. so no excuses not to get your bikes out now .or you can come in your cars haha                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

what times we going to meet ??                                                                                                                                                                             
the vtwin twin's Profile
the vtwin twin

any time is ok with me. il save a couple of table inside so we can all get a warm up haha                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hopefully knee and wrist will be better. If so will be there, anyone want to meet up for a ride over?                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

When is this ride? Thursday or Sunday?                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Sunday 4th                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9336 seconds. There are 651 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption