Brass Monkey run - Vic Coalville 4th Jan 2015

13 Posts | Latest reply on 10/01/2015 18:24:32 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Any up for the Brass Monkey run from the Vic at Coalville.   I did it last year and is exactly what it says on the tin - Brass Monkeys. you do get rewarded with hot soup and bread I believe.    in aid of. Rainbows Children's Hospice    4th January 2015THE RAINBOWS BRASS MONKEY RUNleaves 2pm, entry into the run is minimum £2.50 donation, a collection is made in the car park before the run starts, then back to The Vic for free soup and a roll and thaw out by the bin fires, in the event of snow or icy roads the run will be re-scheduled   http://www.vicbikerspub.co.uk/   This was last years........................   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MArnjhKJeEc                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Good ride this . Nice to catch up with peeps and a good cause too !                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Are you going Mandy ?                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

If anyone from over 'ere fancies it, can meet at Basssets pole - I know my way to the Vic  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

I think the plan for us from over ere' is to meet at Bassetts at 11:00 - 11:15, personally I cant travel without a hot chocolate.
 as per this from the blurb...
in the event of snow or icy roads the run will be re-scheduled
AJ

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Its Not looking good                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

No I'm not doing this today...the rounds all round by me are still white and the puddles are frozen solid.  Just been out in the car and that was slidey enough.  /I was looking forwards to this. Don't want to end up on me arse
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good turnout in  err challenging conditions , hope to thaw out eventually                                                                                                                                                                                
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Just joined this forum. I went on this run today but as yet I don't know any of you. Must admit getting off the estate first thing was the most challenging bit of the ride. I was glad of my heated grips by the end of the run. See you again soon Rob
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

This is the start of the run I think I was the 11th bike past if you look at it full screen and stop the vid you can just see bugs on the back seat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HULVv81Xdg4                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Not too bad a turnout considering conditions on that day.                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

I estimated about 60 but have not counted them on the video. Can you see any other biker match riders in it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Unlucky 13th behind a VERY loud GSXR600                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 988 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption