BM's Central France Run June 25th- Sunday 5th July 2015

60 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2015 23:30:51 by madscots | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Aye it's getting close Thumbs Up

Top box getting bolted onto Rocket on Monday and jobs a good un

stuartvfr750's Profile
stuartvfr750

In: telford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad getting excited cant wait.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

7 more sleeps!
guess I'd better start packing! ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pfft, why start packing so soon? Night before works best, that way you don't end up forgetting what you have and haven't already packed ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

Aye Monday do a full washing and Tuesday pack everything into panniers bags

Jobs a good unThumbs Up

stuartvfr750's Profile
stuartvfr750

I got my mankinie already packed dad Oh Yes!!                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Dead

Really no need for that vision lol

Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

In: Bolton

If anyone is looking at this thread and can contact anyone in the group doing this run can they find out if everyone is OK, as they were supposed to meet me for lunch today but didn't turn up.
If anyone has any information then please PM me.
Ta
JC                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Julia, everyone is good - must be a date mix up as we're expecting to meet you for lunch today!                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

Yep been a mix up planning on being there at 1pm on way from Le Mans you be around?

Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

Great to hear from you.  At least your all OK.  I can't make it today but Sonia will look after you.  Have a great time and maybe we'll meet up another time.  JCx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sonia looked after us really well :-) 

Please pass on our thanks to her and her lovely daughter for taking such good care of us all :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bebe D-Oie's Profile
Bebe D-Oie

I'll gladly pass that on.  Have a great time during the rest of your trip.  JC                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Woo Hoo - what a trip! 

Eventful ride home from Dover - caught in aseries of huge thunderstorms we got totally soaked and sought shelter overnight in a hotel , then all dried out we set off in the morning only for my rear wheel bearing to collapse 30 or so miles up the road.

The RAC did a fab job though - took the wheel off, sourced a bike shop with the right bearings in stock, drove me there, helped the guy in the shop get the utterly fucked bearing out, new bearings fitted, drove me back to the bike and refitted the wheel, andfinally we could ride home. 

Only got back 20 or so hours later than planned, but hey, just makes for a more interesting tale :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

Well everyone home now safe and I have uploaded a pile of pics.

Thanks all for making it such a good trip and a pleasure to do.  Roll on next year for a BM run somewhere.

To the others go have a look see as to what you can do if put mind to it Thumbs Up

stuartvfr750's Profile
stuartvfr750

Thanks again for a brilliant trip dad I think I can speak for everyone when I say you and tony did a fantastic job we couldn't have asked or wished for more the riders rest was just perfect cant wait for the next trip Oh Yes!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

Alps next methinks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've added a bunch of photos to the event page  Smile

Still buzzing from the trip! Beer

Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

The photos look amazing. Glad you had a great time and all safe home.                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

well ya need to come and take your own with us next time Jackyan Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 751 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption