France for beginners part 3

226 Posts | Latest reply on 19/04/2015 19:16:33 by havfun | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We are all playing nicely on lots of brilliant roads. The beers not bad either :-)
More riding today :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Looks and sounds like you guys are having a blast

Stay safe x                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Sadly we're nearly home. One hour from Portsmouth                                                                                                                                                                             
CranbrookMan's Profile
CranbrookMan

In: Winchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

As the new member of the group on the trip to France, may I thank you all for your welcome this week. I had a really good time, the rides were brilliant as was the company. Sorry for not saying my good byes as we exited the port, Ragnar advised that we would be stopping at the petrol station one mile down the road but as I came around the last corner I saw you all stopped too late for me to stop (Dodgy brakes still playing up).
Anyway, thank you all and i will keep my eye on the website for the next ride out.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Great week with great people and Stutts didn't crash into me this year.                                                                                                                                                                              
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Great holiday , great company , thanks Stutts for all your hard work getting it all planned and thanks Ragnor for being the leader , great bunch lots of laughs and last but not least thanks David for taking the excess baggage lol                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I had a brilliant time, fantastic roads and equally brilliant company. Plus some superb french cooking from Fred our chef.
Thanks to Nick and Chris for organising and showing us the way to some beautiful places.
Only one complaint, I am home now and want more :-)
No Smoking Fly :-)
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

all i can do is repete what has allready been said had a briliant time and big thanks for Nick and Chris for all organising they did                                                                                                                                                                               
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Photos now uploaded.

Don't know why some are the wrong way around. I edited them to correct that but they appear on hear incorrectly ErmmWackoSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

like the photos                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm still waiting for my snow angel photo to be uploaded. Come on CarolCool

Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Sorry for being a lardy arse. I'll get on it                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

You can't be a lardy arse the way you was chucking you bike about.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Glad you guys are back safe and sound and smiling :)                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

good to hear all got home safely.....well done to all ,few minor problems,but maybe we can be called intermediates next year,
Came home to a nice dinner in microwave cooked by my sister a F&^%$*G       BEEF STEW   ....
Good trip Good company and happy days ,STUTTS                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I could just go anothet one of them Beef Stews :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

its still in microwave if you want I can post it                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Would you have any of Bob's Beer that you could post to me?                                                                                                                                                                              
stutts's Profile
stutts

I don't think bob has any left hes re brewing stocks                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I blame Curtis for Bobs low stocks                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption