France for beginners part 3

226 Posts | Latest reply on 19/04/2015 19:16:33 by havfun | Go to original / last post
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

France and Spain leaving on 1st april 2015 .portsmouth to Bilbao returning on 9th april, will be staying in Beyonne area, and riding out each day,will be taking in lots of sights,and all levels of riding ,NO ONE WILL GET LEFT BEHIND.If youre worried don't be ,accomadation all booked ,all you have to do is book ferry very quickly as ferry companies are running out of places,just book and pay deposit I have code number for ferry and full cost is £313 return including accomadation.6 have already booked 6 places left.any ? please contact me
stutts's Profile
stutts

SORRY cost above is for ferry return trip accomadation will be around £100.00 for week we will be eating out most days and all accomadation has cooking facilities and will be doing a supermarket run and barbeques ,                                                                                                                                                                             
Owd Stokey's Profile
Owd Stokey

In: Peterborough

How many times we gotta go before we're not beginners?                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

when you can do a week without breaking your bike                                                                                                                                                                              
Owd Stokey's Profile
Owd Stokey

?? Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ?? don't be horrible                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

If people want to have a look at the digs and what there like go to Expedia and type in Les Collines Iduki.                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Is that where we stayed last year in them chalets                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Yeah it's the place we stayed on the first night Vlad                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

I'll be booking the ferry tomorow don't want to get left behind                                                                                                                                                                              
Owd Stokey's Profile
Owd Stokey

I tried to book tonight but the office is closed so left my contact details and Stutts booking reference number. The answer machine says they'll call me back at 10am in the morning.                                                                                                                                                                              
stutts's Profile
stutts

HAVE TWO REFERENCE NUMBERS AS IVE BOOKED TWO LOTS OF SIX PEOPLE FIRST CODE IS I049624 and second     I049707any problems let me know                                                                                                                                                                               
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm booked so if you miss out you could come down to Postsmouth and wave us off.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

PLEASE NOTE,,i have booked ferry and paid deposits as ferry company couldn't handle all the calls BLESS THEM,so if you've paid happy days if not you have to pay me by end January so no hassle.i will need your name bike reg and address and dob as soon as thanks to all
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

So, Who's coming?

curlyboy's Profile
curlyboy

In: essex

im definitely going ragnar,so theres five places left :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

I'm going                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

me too                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I am coming with Linda..

Can't see this on events.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Normski mate good to see you're coming again next year. You was missed on the last one.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

got half a msg david no worries will call you tomorrow,     have submitted it to events few days ago                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7695 seconds. There are 643 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption