France for beginners part 3

226 Posts | Latest reply on 19/04/2015 19:16:33 by havfun | Go to original / last post
curlyboy's Profile
curlyboy

In: essex
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me too david :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I was packed last week and just need to put the boxes on the bike tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                              
Owd Stokey's Profile
Owd Stokey

In: Peterborough

I packed yesterday then unpacked to make sure I didn't forget anything. I hadn't so packed again - including the two pack metal filler in case anyone cracks a sump ;-) I also sorted out European breakdown cover which means I can now run out of petrol and still be ok apparently. Don't think I'll take them up on that one tho!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Have fun you guys and ride safe xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Ivan and Norm have a safe ride down to Nick's today and I'll see all three of you in Portsmouth tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Have a safe trip. Hopefully joining you on the next one                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

It's a shame you couldn't make this year mate.                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate

holliday has started
haveing fish n chips                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Have fun!! Sounds fab .                                                                                                                                                                              
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Not packed yet as awaiting David to arrive, but everything ready, hoping the wind dies down the A13 was murder today and they closed the bridge , See you at Clackett Lane all , and dont worry Stutts I will pack the Anti swelling cream me thinks you might needs it ~lol~ what do you say girlies 
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Have fun, stay safe

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

We will have fun thanks and we will be safe if Stutts keeps his distance and doesn't crash into any of us again.                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Bubble wrap him :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Oi Rags!  You leave Stutts alone ... stop being naughty and get along with everyone!  

It's your jolliday afterall so play nicely and have a fab time all Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'll leave him alone if he doesn't hit my bike while eyeing up some old bird in a sports car this year.

Ps, Did you read one of his posts on this thrad, if you had you wouldn't love him so much.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I am at Lindas and we are both packed now.
See you all at Clackets and Portsmouth :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

WAKEY WAKEY :-)
Are we there?                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield

Bon voyage                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

We're all on the ferry.
Just                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I hope you have had a good night and are fully refreshed and ready for your next big adventure.

Have a fab time and remember to play nicely ; )

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption