Scottish winter runs ?

34 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2015 22:52:03 by Adventurer75 | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

So who's up for runs over winter or will I be doing them myself LOL

Anyone got some places want to do a run to seeing as tourists have cleared off and all the part timers have their bikes tucked up over winter ?

Get autumn out the way with the leaves off the roads and a clear winters day is as good as summer.  Just wrap up warm and get out to play Thumbs Up

So who's out ????????

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me Me Me Me and sure a few others. How about a xmas day run?? Could then get out of family doo!!!! Haha. When everyone falls asleep after pud!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I sure Mr Mike says he goes out all winter and wouldn't be surprised if holiday fan would go too although she needs to get some thermals!                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

well your more mad than me lol

Least you got your own bike to play on and hats off to you on a 125.  Just mind and take it slow and easy. 

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

What's a part timer?                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

TAB a part timer is just that. A part time rider they only ride in the summer there bike gets tucker away in the garage from end of Oct till mid April                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hell yeah, I'm up for winter runs Smile

Sure my first runs with BM were December last year Thumbs Up

I'll drag Sharon out on any runs too - assuming we can find enough clothes to keep her from freezing!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Any interest in a New Year's Day run? 

Would need to check which fuel stations and coffee places were going to be open.....                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

New Years run I'd be up for that Thumbs Up and Green welly should be open.

Samo68's Profile
Samo68

In: Nemains

Count me in on runs as long can get trike back on road :-))
Cheers                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

How are ya fella ?

I don't have your moby number so been hearing everything through Mo

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

I quite enjoy a run in the winter sunshine. Sunday preferably.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mads don't be rediculous. I'll need a back seat please. Anyone???                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

your on the trike at the back so we can't hear ya lol                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

your on the trike at the back so we can't hear ya lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ho ho ho ho! Belly achin'. Buy your own breakfast!!!! Ha ha.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

lol you are the one wanting advice nae me LOL

Sure someone be happy to take you on next run looks to be New Years day at this rate lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Green Welly is closed on New Year's Day Disapprove

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks like it's a picnic then!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm more worried about petrol stations LOL

For the ladies I guess somewhere to cuddle a hot cuppa to defrost their hands might be considered equally important.. Wink

I'm going to see if I can find out if petrol stations in Moffat are open, and may look at a borders run (hopefully minus sheep collisions!)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1077 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption