Posh night out

122 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2015 09:45:33 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Just a quick reminder to the folks on the list that we are meeting between 8 and 8.30 for pre dinner drinks :)
Unfortunately as this is a pre book event all places are now filled but I am sure if you missed it as long as Jp behaves we will do it again :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

See you guys later                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Have fun tonight everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

have a great time hugs xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Looking forward to seeing those 'posh' piccies :>> Have a great time, everyone x

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

twas an excellent night in good company.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hope you all enjoyed the meal not the normal BM night out but I think it was worth the effort. All you lady's looked stunning.                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Yup cheers JP - Good effort  Thumbs Up   and yes they did  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Murdoch3352's Profile
Murdoch3352

In: Black Country
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Morning all, thanks so much for last nights POSH do, great to spend an evening in such good company.
In the absence of an event I've created a POSH album on my profile page for some photo's, please feel free to take a peek.
Hope to see you all soon. M.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Cheers mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
shh...'s Profile
shh...

In: Devon

Great night, great friends, will miss you all, thanks for all the best wishes, luv sharon xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Thanks Murdoch....it's a shame it didn't get onto events page. Great pics, tho and it looks like you all had a great time. Such glamour !!                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Thanks for a great nite ,good to see everyone again :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
jaxrocks's Profile
jaxrocks

In: birmingham

This was the first BM event me and my mate have been to and we had a really great evening. Thanks to JP for setting it up and to AJ for suggesting we go. What a great bunch of people, everyone was really friendly and welcoming, looking forward to the next one:-)
shh...'s Profile
shh...

In: Devon

Hi all, I've put some pics on my profile page :)                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Good one Sharon.                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley

Great night good to see you in person. I will see you again soon if I'm good and let out to play.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Had a good night and always a laugh, jp you should wear a suit more often !!!!
@sharron, hope you settle in down Devon and all the best for a new beginning x

Nice to meet some new faces and i look forward to the next event :-)))

BIG thank you to Ken and Bj xxx
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Excellent night with fab company.
Bugs was good to meet you and your lady.
Thanks to JP for organising it.
And cheers to everyone for looking spiffing lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

All that trouble for a bernie inn. Did they play any demis roussos ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 689 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption