Posh night out

122 Posts | Latest reply on 03/02/2015 09:45:33 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Anybody from the midlands interested in going out for a meal in a quiet place NOT a weatherspoons or any other noisy pub a place we can sit eat and have a decent convo without screeming across the table at each other. I know we have the Christmas meals coming up but we all know how they end up BJ with party poppers under her hat lol
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

That ll be okay with me :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Well we have a few weekends filled so prob after Christmas better for the pocket then to                                                                                                                                                                                
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

sounds good to me

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I'd be up for that.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Its going to be in the new year and will be a booked event with a table booking so we have a place in mind that will work well

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Proper dress code JP ?                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Any chance of a choice of dates as I am mr awkward pants where shifts are concerned I'm afraid.                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent

i d need a Saturday please :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Deff be a Sat eve                                                                                                                                                                               
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

BJ, does proper dress code also include woolly hats in your case?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

66 BJ must meet the required dress code for this event. We would except the formal Black bobble hat with matching Black ribbon and yellow daffodil.

JP's Profile
JP

If your interested in this I must have numbers due to booking the tables at the min there are about 7 date still to be fixed . The Venue will not a a cheep plate of chips but not a weeks wages either this will be 3 course meal

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

3 courses? You'll be taking snacks with as well I suppose JP? You wont last the entire evening without them.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Anybody from the midlands interested in going out for a meal in a quiet place NOT a weatherspoons or any other noisy pub a place we can sit eat and have a decent convo without screeming across the table at each other. I know we have the Christmas meals coming up but we all know how they end up. BJ with party poppers under her hat lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

I am thinking about 31st Jan any closer to Christmas and money may be a bit tight still and will give you a week clear from valentines day

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

OOh yes might be up for this, plus 1 aswell ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Just spoken to them and its not looking good may need to have a rethink on dates the only bookings they have are for 5pm.

JP's Profile
JP

Ok we can get a booking on that date but this will be for 12 there are other tables that can be used but more than 12 and we are split up a bit. I have made the booking for 12 with the option to add more.
The only time I could get was seating at 9-15 will be there from 8-30 for drinks in the bar area. At the  min I have 15 maybes so let me know if your up for this asap so I can book the other table if needed thanks

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Moi and Mr Ken ta :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 738 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption