Wales or Cornwall Camp ?

107 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2015 17:53:08 by JP | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

The Midlands events team are looking at a camp for next year and looking for your input long weekend in north wales or a long week in Cornwall.  Bikerbill found a great site in Cornwall (Bluehills Camping site) I would like to go back there very nice bike friendly site with some great roads and places to visit. next years price list is showing £14.00 to £17.00 depending on the time of year. Or we could go back to Barmouth we dont have there price list as yet but its not expensive.
JP's Profile
JP

Both camps are child and well behaved pet friendly looking forward to your input.

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

My vote goes for Barmouth, I found it to be a great site for what the weekend was intended, chilling and chatting. Plus I am tight fisted as well so the price was right for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

My choice Barmouth :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

We're in Badmouth right now on holiday. It's a walking week so in the car not on the bikes.
Some damn good roads though, and quiet... At least in November :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Weres Badmouth Steve ?

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cornwall sounds good to me. I have not been for years. More chance of good weather :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

why not do both of them next year                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Was thinking that myself Bill but did not want to seem greedy lol

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

there,s nothink greedy about enjoying yourself JP                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Will have to see if there is enough interest to do a big Cornwall camp or just a small camp for ride outs around Cornwall

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Pembrokeshire in South Wales has stunning scenery.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

The Midlands events team are looking at a camp for next year and looking for your input long weekend in north wales or a long week in Cornwall.  Bikerbill found a great site in Cornwall (Bluehills Camping site) I would like to go back there very nice bike friendly site with some great roads and places to visit. next years price list is showing £14.00 to £17.00 depending on the time of year. Or we could go back to Barmouth we dont have there price list as yet but its not expensive.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Yes Pembrokeshire in South Wales can be but I would never waste a penny of my money going there ever again                                                                                                                                                                               
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Go for both, Cornwall and Barmouth.
There are too few BM events on anyway, most of the events on this years calender seem to be invites to someone else's do.

JP's Profile
JP

We are more than happy to sort these things out. all we ask is folk turn up have fun. will look at dates for both                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Portmeirion has accomodation...                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

They do indeed xk, as well as silly little mini moke cars with stripey ragtops and very dangerous bubbles that emerge from the sea and herd you back into the brightly coloured village. But never fear, for those with a penchant for things nautical there is always the ship, permanently moored at the quay. You wont get seasick on this boat however as it is made of concrete and would never float anyway.
JP's Profile
JP

Lots of plases have accomodation but dont like bikes 1st barmouth camp myself and Drobbess spent 2 days on the phone to sites before we found one that would take a large group                                                                                                                                                                               
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

Barmouth and cornwall sound good would be interested in both if I can get time off                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7340 seconds. There are 589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption