Scotland week 2015, a BM special.

127 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2015 20:57:25 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Izzy and danni from hamilton are coming up on the sunday, Hamilton is just off the m74 so maybe you could meet up with themSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Not long now.
I hope you've booked the sunshine Izzy!                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Ooops! Was that my job? bu99er! Hope everyone brings thermals and spare gloves                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Ah well, the bike could do with a wash :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Didn't think you did that unless the occasional ford offered a washing opportunity or you'd forgotten what colour your bike was?
Embarrassed

Boy, do I need this week away!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I thought it black, found out it was blue... Lol

Yep, I'm in dire need of a holiday too. Stressful doesn't even start to describe the year so far.                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

so whose going and what route are u taken...im going on sat an might meet up with H, optimist is thinking of stopping over in the lakes on friday and wud like to meet up with some folk along the waySmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

We're going to be at the greenwelly, tyndrum, between 1 and 2 for those that want to meet up there.
But we're not planning to hang around any longer than necessary so if everyone who says they will be there is there we'll crack on earlier.
I'll send out my mobile to everyone who has there name down later so we can make things up as we go along.
The last meet up point is in the bar at stravaigers lodge. I'll most likely hang about there till my bed calls :-)
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

impatient as i am to get there I think i will hang around for the chester group, as im going to be staying with them anyhow, we are not staying at stravaiger we have a lodge by the canalside in the village   ...remember the first person there gets the first beer in x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Who's in the Chester group? There's nobody from there on the Guest ListConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Weather looking a bit soggy on Saturday with the risk of some thunder later.
On a totally unrelated matter, I've got you a kite and a copper hat :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

similar weather to last year then, lets hope that thats the only day....the chester group is bandito12, Ped (who came on the 1st trip) his girlfriend,Lou and and another cuple, some folk are only standard members and i dont think u can add yur name to anything unless yu are full. we are in a lodge in fort agustus for the weekend then headin off for a few days then back at fort gus for thursday/friday nite.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm sure standard members can add their names to the Event Guest List.
Be good to see you all, real soon.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

A pair of those biker jeans arrived today. Heavy denim with rubber knee pads ,nowt worse than a stonechip on the kneecap, OUCH!
On a more worrying note; the hip pads definitely make my bum look big in these!!!
looking forward to to cool manly parts this year instead of the 'boil in the bag' variety lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Ah yes, the water down the inside of gortex pants on a hot day.
Few people would have had the intelligence to do that LOL
A modern day classic Clap

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Fek off. They were supposed to be breathable. Lol
Felt like I was sitting in a bowl of warm custard pmsl.                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Just in case the weather decides to mimic Dusty's keks (ie damp, humid and foul) I intend to take some walking gear in case a wander along the cancel takes my interest.

Anyway bike packed, Lauder tomorrow then Fort Gus... :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Getting new tyre fitted... for the rain lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Good ride so far. And at Lauder, in the black bull, having a beer.                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

sun is out bike is packed, just waitin for my green light nowSmile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 541 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption