Dent 2015

56 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2015 21:00:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If I don't get dragged into work kicking and screaming I will come to Dent. Do I need to book in at the campsite or is it OK to just arrive and pay?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just turn up.
ps it is customary for the last to arrive to get the 1st round in!Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

You going to have a late start then                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

It's also becoming customary also to run up and down the area trying to bump start a recalcitrant motorcycle.
Try not to get roped into this!
Hope to see you there bugsbunny.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Newsflash!Lamp

The Virago has been retired.

Enter... Mr. Deauville.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Cries of joy, happiness and not a little relief.
See ya at Dent :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

All being well I will get there 8 to 9 pm Friday. If I can get away early I will but don't hold your breath. Then I will have to put up my tent which is a new one this year. The manufacturer say it can be put up in 10 minutes so see you all in the pub about midnight.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To save time, put it up before you set off.
It is quite easy to carry, as long as you remember to leave the door flap open so you can see out.                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Good idea can you lend me some long guy lines                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

im travlin with dusty..hope the weather is as good as it has been the last few days:))  dissappointed there is not virago..i just love the entertainment ..lol lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Ha! You try pushing the bloody thing!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Just back from a great days ride out. Now Its time to sort out my camping stuff ready for the off next Friday. I will be doing about 150 miles after a full day at work so I'll be ready for a cuppa when I arrive please . Any one been before know where we will be pitching?
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

Just checked on AA planner its 180 miles so its a cuppa and a pint needed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The campsite is at the western edge of the village. It has two fields.
You want the northern one.
Look for a few bikes - that'll be us, near the loo block.
I have a wigwam.
There are only two pubs, we will be in one or t'other.                                                                                                                                                                              
bugsbunny's Profile
bugsbunny

I'LL bring a compass and some navigation lights to find you thenBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Any more for Dent?
Only a few days to go. Approve

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Gonna try to find you on Friday, no satnag yet so have to rely on feeble memory and a Goosey sense of direction.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

dont end up in Canada Goose!                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Canada Goose!!!!!!  Cheek                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I thought you might want to visit your cousins Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 964 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption