Dent 2015

56 Posts | Latest reply on 20/04/2015 21:00:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

OK what weekend shall we go for? It's going to be April but not the first weekend cos that's Easter. How about the 17th to 19th?                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Sounds Great .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I may grace you with my presence again.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

That's great XK . Do you think you could use a butt plug this time. Those farts of yours stripped the galv off mi tent pegs lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Next time, I'm gonna wait til u asleep, then sneak in yr tent, and leave my calling card!Sick                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

I feel sick at the thought.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

might just do this if it,s not the Butlins weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I've posted it on the events page.

The weekend 17-19th April 2015 which gives a weekend clear after Easter and another before may bank holiday, useful time to clean socks etc.

Yes it clashes with Skegness Butlins... but realistically they are two entirely different things and unlikely to attract the same people.
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Not on the calendar yet , lol ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Just can't get the staff lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

It's now on the events page.                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Wot! No link . Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

That's me.?                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Time for a bump.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

It's getting closer so ...

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

just realised that im on holiday still at this time so i can go...whoop whoop, can i meet up with dusty bin at carlisle, cos i dont really know the way if thats ok, see if i can rope martyn into coming up from chester too...Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Yeah Lyn, happy to do that. Afternoon is best for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

afternoon ok just give me the time:)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

19.12 according to the BM clock.Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This is one of the best small meets of the year.
Just a few peeps having a larf n a rideout at a brill campsite in a great campsite next to a pub.
What a better way to spend a weekend?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1406 seconds. There are 989 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption