Kiss 2015

280 Posts | Latest reply on 02/03/2015 21:58:42 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

There will be an announcement nearer the date about tickets, just keep a weathered eye on the event in question and XK will post all info as soon as he has the relevant info at his disposal.                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I think I've spent more time checking this thread than I have spent sleeping.
not gonna look again. I'm getting suicidal with disappointment.                                                                                                                                                                              
Kawasakiman72's Profile
Kawasakiman72

In: Havant Near Port
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will keep an eye out!
Better get my bike back on the road then!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

at least I wont be the only 'rally virgin' then  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Kawasakiman72's Profile
Kawasakiman72

In: Havant Near Port

No VFR. Never been to one.
Been to BSB meetings but I think that's a bit different.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Woohoo that's awesome having KISS at squires well done xk ;-)....                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Xk checked the racing calendar and no hottrax meets that weekend..
You'd better behave yourself though laddie- no attempts to get in my space for a laugh or otherwise like u did at the xmas do...wasnt impressed as u may hav gathered!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Stealing a kiss under the mistletoe at Xmas I regard as a harmless bit of fun.
If this caused you upset, then I apologise.

mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Ok xk but not the thing to attempt when i've worked my arse off all night and had no sleep and think u knew what reaction you'd get but did it anyway. Hey ho water under bridge.

Kinda don't mind dishing out flying hugs to my friends but unless u know ur a friend dont overstep boundaries.
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

when are we looking at tickets for this, I deffo have the time off for a change.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I expect to publish details in a week or so.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

To all the members that are asking me if there is a rally this year. YES THERE IS.
I am sick to the back teeth of picking up the ball on this for you XK get off your ass and get this event on the calender. 

kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Its a good rally folks !!   wish I was legal to ride but hey ho, soon....     JP u are just too good a secretary hon :-).   Mr organised :-) x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why is everybody pestering JP?
He has absolutely nothing to do with this rally.
And I have to say that nobody has asked me anything.

I repeat - this event will be on the Calendar next week.
I want to include as much detail as possible.
Otherwise I will be inundated with questions if I go off half-cocked.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mmm and no one wants a half cocked. Xk !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh I dunno - any offers?Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Half cut maybe :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

some people just have no patience..im sure xk is working hard to get this right cos he will probably be under scrutiny from the past organisers for perfection...you just take your time hun Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Members want to book rallys and weekends away but are waiting for Kiss info which is still to be posted after stating the thread would be up in the new year it is now March and still no thread or events calender addition. So members will book other events and this will end up just like Kiss3 very few members going
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See KISS 5 Rally  11-13 Sept 2015

This thread will be deleted soon..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 545 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption