kawasaki EX GPZ 500

1 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2014 00:32:29 by lunty74 | Go to original / last post
lunty74's Profile
lunty74

In: LIVERPOOL
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey people if anyone needs advice or help with either this model or similar aged Kawasaki then message me or post up and ill see if I can offer advice or w website to find info (WIKKI ,YOU TUBE , owner forums ) some sites I use all the time YOUTUBE is great to find videos of DIY  MODS ...wikki also has pages of every bike built and will also have links to community sites for the model u have so before u post on here go have a look at these first saves tons of time :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 373 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption