Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 20th - 22nd |March 2015

95 Posts | Latest reply on 08/04/2015 15:35:12 by JP | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

If anybody local is attending drop me a pm and i can give you a contact number so you can meet up with us :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Bumped for BJ

After having such fun previously here , who's would be up for it again ???  Looking to see what the interest is.

Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.

Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.

Stunt Riders
Beach Racing
Displays
Trade Stalls

If there is enough interest I can arrange caravan accommodation again appx £20 per head, depends on how many in 1 caravan, so no tents, just a sleeping bag needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for around a £5 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)

If you fancy this one let me know so i can keep a running total for caravan places :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Only a week to go wahoooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Couple of places spare for this one if anybody is interested

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

If anybody local is attending and would like to meet up then drop me a pm :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wahoooo seaside and ice cream here i come                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Have a great weekend :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

A great weekend with fab company and lot sof Jaffa cakes :)

Shame Spesh had to spoil my love of Bournville chocolate though !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Me??? What did I do?? 

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

So what happened at this one                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Bill it was the last one :(

No more sand racing                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

So we will not be going there any more then Jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nope will have to think of something else :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Are they not having the biker weekend any more                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

No bill it's finished now                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 676 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption