Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 20th - 22nd |March 2015

95 Posts | Latest reply on 08/04/2015 15:35:12 by JP | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

It's now on the calendar so get your names down                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4688 Rem folks as this is book before we go, you need to contact me if you would like caravan space :)                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I've put my name down ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Not going if that miserable old goiter JP is going cos he's a miserable old goiter.
 Not sure what a goiter is to be honest but he is one I'm sure                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yes unfortunately JP has been given written permission slip from his 'carer' to be allowed out that weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

I dont have to go I could stay at home and cause trouble on the threads

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Old Un you have to go your buying the ice cream                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Remember when I said there were to many fat people in the picture on Saturday night .                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jp your heading for trouble lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Its ok Deb I been there before I know the way                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

JP it may be a different route back this time though lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Thats fine I know where the village of Imindeepdodo is Ive been there loads of times

JP's Profile
JP

Bumped for BJ

After having such fun previously here , who's would be up for it again ???  Looking to see what the interest is.

Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.

Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.

Stunt Riders
Beach Racing
Displays
Trade Stalls

If there is enough interest I can arrange caravan accommodation again appx £20 per head, depends on how many in 1 caravan, so no tents, just a sleeping bag needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for around a £5 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)

If you fancy this one let me know so i can keep a running total for caravan places :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jp    im sure your house in the village is almost complete  you just cant help yourself LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I know.  But that why you all love me lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

enjoy yourself if you can without me, it will be the first one i'v missed sense me and Jackie first went                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

BUMPED UP

"After having such fun previously here , who's would be up for it again ???  Looking to see what the interest is.

Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.

Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.

Stunt Riders
Beach Racing
Displays
Trade Stalls

If there is enough interest I can arrange caravan accommodation again appx £20 per head, depends on how many in 1 caravan, so no tents, just a sleeping bag needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for around a £5 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)

If you fancy this one let me know so I can keep a running total for caravan places :) "                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Bill it definately wont be the same without you, how am i gonna get a mobby now !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

If you have your name down for this you must contact BJ to confirm your going and reserve a bed

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nearly ice cream time wahoooo                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 686 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption