Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 20th - 22nd |March 2015

95 Posts | Latest reply on 08/04/2015 15:35:12 by JP | Go to original / last post
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Sounds like jolly good fun, just have to check my hectic social diary........
 Probably free for this                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Bumped for BJ

fter having such fun previously here , who's would be up for it again ???  Looking to see what the interest is.

Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.

Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.

Stunt Riders
Beach Racing
Displays
Trade Stalls

If there is enough interest I can arrange caravan accommodation again appx £20 per head, depends on how many in 1 caravan, so no tents, just a sleeping bag needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for around a £5 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)

If you fancy this one let me know so i can keep a running total for caravan places :)                                                                                                                                                                              
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

"Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches" and six fingered locals, icy cold sea and Siberian winds.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

and don,t forget the invalid carriages SlowGoose  but otherwise it,s a great start to the year and good for newby,s to get to know some of us

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Mr Bill are we going to hire some this year lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

i,l buy you one if you want one Jackie !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Bill...you've got room in your kitchen to build her one !!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

not now Alice, just bought anoth bike so that makes 5 in the kitchen now, think i might have to put a couple in the lounge !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Have any final plans been made for this event, I am interested but would I be able to come and camp in the Tin Tent.

JP's Profile
JP

From what I can remember there are no pitches at the site as it is all static vans and chalets. BJ may know of other sites local that have a over night pitches

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Ok thanks JP, I don't need any facilities or electric, I am self contained so just a parking spot. Do you have details of the site and I can take a look around                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

CG I will contact them and ask but if memory serves from a previous request, they do not allow tin tents to park onsite, free of charge, the only car parks I know of locally are 10 min walk away and charge for an overnight stay.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks jackie I don't mind paying to park                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

CG staying in the caravans is only costing £20 each for the weekend, prob cheaper than parking lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I think most car parks excluded sleeping in vehicles overnight                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

i will have to give this a miss Jackie as i will be in New Zealand                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I see Mablethorpe not good enough for you now is it Bill                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

well you could come and join me!! should be back for Butlins.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

No its full of sheep farmers

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Bill ..... how do i get my scooter now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 735 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption