Mablethorpe Sand Racing - 20th - 22nd |March 2015

95 Posts | Latest reply on 08/04/2015 15:35:12 by JP | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

After having such fun previously here , who's would be up for it again ???  Looking to see what the interest is.
Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.

Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.

Stunt Riders
Beach Racing
Displays
Trade Stalls

If there is enough interest I can arrange caravan accommodation again appx £20 per head, depends on how many in 1 caravan, so no tents, just a sleeping bag needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for around a £5 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)

If you fancy this one let me know so i can keep a running total for caravan places :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@BJ, this sounds promising, will speak to The Tall One n let ya know.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Did you say carvery ???

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

No camping....shucks but I just love camping so much!  

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

LOL @ RB.
Kite flying too BJ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

You've never lived Jo Thumbs Up  camping is ace!   especially with a full bottle of JD in ya hand!Wacko I suppose caravanning could still hold the same fascination for me!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

if camping was just sharing a field with a few thousand people then ok...but sharing loos and showers with that many people I don't know the habits of....good grief my OCD just kicked in again (runs to get the dettol).                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hey any room for the spesh one :-) 

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Me and the lad hope to go :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I may tag along just to upset a few of you lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Always room for the Spesh one :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Dont forget the 66 Birthday cake                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Only been to one of these weekend but had a great weekend with loads of laughs and a dam good meal on the evening                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Ditto what JP posted. If the food at the pub is the same as it was when I went then you won't be disappointed. The food at the cafe, on the site, was good too. Caravan was bleddy freezing tho so if you feel the cold take plenty of bedding. Great weekend tho. Thanks to BJ organising it.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

After having such fun previously here , who's would be up for it again ??? Looking to see what the interest is.
Motorcycle Festival to coincide with the last Sand Racing Race of the season.Mablethorpe is a small seaside town noted for its beaches, located on the east coast of England between Skegness and Cleethorpes.Stunt RidersBeach RacingDisplaysTrade StallsIf there is enough interest I can arrange caravan accommodation again appx £20 per head, depends on how many in 1 caravan, so no tents, just a sleeping bag needed wahooo and a meal in the carvery on the Sat night for around a £5 and more fun and games in the clubhouse Fri night :)If you fancy this one let me know so i can keep a running total for caravan places :)

JP's Profile
JP

Hope its decent weather so can use the bike for this one                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Plenty of time for you guys to let me know if you are interested :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

count me in Jackie it,s been a briliant weekend on the other times we went, it helps to brake up the winter                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ah yes the white van man spectacular lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

With a bit of luck we will be able to see the sea this time. Last time I went the bikes went passed and vanished into the fog lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 681 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption